In an environment that is rapidly transitioning to a patient-centric model, developing new business strategies for healthcare provisioning is a critical objective for stakeholders.
Juniper’s latest research into the Digital Health ecosystem combines in-depth analysis of the various market elements with key market forecasts, providing clients with an authoritative assessment of cost-saving technologies and services such as EHRs, remote patient monitoring and mHealth information services.
This research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Competitive Landscape (PDF)
- 5 Year Market Sizing & Forecast (PDF & Excel)
Key FeaturesIn-depth evaluation of the Digital Health ecosystem with a focus on the end-to-end delivery of services.Interviews with leading players across the value chain, including IBM, AirStrip, CirrusMD and iHealth.Strategic assessment of key industry trends including the state of emerging healthcare markets and how adoption of technology can aid the issues they face.Key player capability and capacity assessment, together with vendor market positioning matrix.New forecasts for mHealth Information Services and Cloud Adoption within the Health sector.Benchmark industry forecasts for size and growth of the users and service revenue.
- Which sectors of the digital healthcare market will prove to be key over the next 5 years?
- What business models and strategic partnerships will be successful?
- How will the introduction of EHRs benefit the healthcare industry?
- What will the personal health industry be worth in the next 5 years?
- How will mHealth impact developing markets?
Interviewed: AirStrip, CirrusMD, IBM, iHealth, LMD (Leman Micro Devices), Validic.
Profiled: AirStrip, CirrusMD, Conversa Health, eClinicalWorks, Epocrates, IBM, iHealth, LMD (Leman Micro Devices), Qualcomm, Valencell, Validic, Withings.
Case Studied: CirrusMD, Dokita, eClinicalWorks, Grameen Foundation, IBM, iHealth, Next Galaxy, Unicef, Validic.
Mentioned: Accenture, ACHE, AD&D Medical, Adwemo, AHME (African Health Markets for Equity), American Osteopathic Association, American Psychiatric Association, American Well, Amgen, Andon Health Group, Anthem, Apple, At&T, Athenahealth, Austin Regional Clinic, Beddit, Big Brothers Big Sisters, BlackBerry, Body Media, Booz Allen Hamilton, Bossa Studios, California Medical Association, Cerner, Citi, CliniComp, Deloitte, Digifit, Dignity Health, Diversinet, Epic Systems, Exertis, FitBit, Garmin, GE, GenieMD, Goldman Sachs, Google, Gymtechnik, Health Data Display, higi, HIMSS, Hybrid Clinical Transformation, IDAvatars, Illinois State Medical Society, ImplementHIT, IMS Maxim, Intel, InterSystems, Invision Heart, Jabra, Jawbone, Kaiser Permanente, LG, MedHelp, MedicalRealities, Medidata, Meditech, Merge Healthcare, mHealth Alert, Microsoft, Moberg, Mobile Heartbeat, Modality, Modernizing Medicine, Motorola, Nike, Nintendo, Novo Nordisk, Obix, Oculus, Omron, Palomar Health, Pathway Genomic OME, Pedal the Cause, Pennsylvania Medical Society, Persistent Systems, Physio Control, Preventice, ProfitLine, Q Advisors, Qardio, Reflexion Health, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, Run GPS, Samsung, Sotera Wireless, St Joseph Health, Strava, Swisscom, Tangoe, Texan Medical Association, The Vitality Group, Under Armour, Valencell, VisioMed, WebMD, Wellpepper, WLSA, Xiaomi, Ximed, Zephyr.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper’s Digital Health forecast suite includes:
- Regional data splits for 8 key regions as well as country level splits for:
- South Africa
- Remote patient monitoring, split by:
- Chronic illness management
- Cardiac outpatients
- EHR Implementation & Ongoing Administration Costs, and Net Cost Savings
- Cloud Adoption in Healthcare & Associated Service Revenue
- mHealth Information Service Adoption & Service Revenue
- mHealth Accessories Adoption and Forecast Revenues Split by 5 countries:
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data for 10 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 56 tables and over 7,300 data points.
Juniper Research’s highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.