Juniper’s Smart Clothing & Jewellery research provides incisive analysis, appraising the key opportunities for smart clothing and smart jewellery, as well as professional and consumer fitness clothing and body sensors devices.
Our annual research service includes regular quarterly updates and is a must-have purchase for both leaders and start-ups looking to establish themselves in this sector.
The research comprises two documents:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5 Year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
Key FeaturesDiscussion of current technological capabilities and key use cases in this nascent segment.In-depth assessment of the key disruptive factors driving adoption and development.Granular industry forecasts providing size and growth data for hardware, split by segment:
Current and anticipated capability assessment, including an analysis of the competitive landscape for several key vendors and an outline of the technologies currently used in these devices.Ecosystem analysis, discussing current and future business models for players throughout the value chain.
- Consumer Fitness Clothing
- Professional Fitness Clothing
- Professional Fitness Body Sensors
- Other Connected Clothing
- Smart Jewellery
- What are the best use cases for clothing-based wearables?
- What elements of technology are driving innovation in the space?
- What are the key barriers to advancing this space, and how can they be overcome?
- What business models currently exist and what will they look like in the future?
- Who are the main players in this market, and where are they focused?
AiQ, Amazon, ANT+ Alliance, Athos, Bluetooth SIG, Cambridge Consultants, Chromat, CliMate, CUFF, eBay, FashionTEQ, FirstSign, Fitbit, Footfalls & Heartbeats, Google, Guardian Angel, Henry Holland, Hexoskin, Intel, Jewelbots, Kerv, L’Oreal, LifeBEAM, Logbar, MasterCard, Microsoft, Misfit, Netamo, Neyya, NXP, OMSignal, PCH, Pebble, Qualcomm, Ringly, Samsung, Sensoria, Siren, Sony, SunFriend, SunSprite, Swarovski, Texas Instruments, Tory Burch, Trellie, Ubimax, Violet, Vuzix, Wearable Life Science, Zebra Technologies
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper’s Smart Clothing & Jewellery Forecast suite includes:
- Data splits for smart clothing, smart jewellery, and body sensors, across 8 key regions and 12 countries:
- South Korea
- Interactive Excel Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper’s data for more than 10 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 55 tables and over 7,000 data points.
Juniper Research’s highly granular Interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions by using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets and sectors side by side in customised charts and tables. Interactive Excels greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.