The global mobile industry is an increasingly important sector which today plays a huge part in the economic and social progress of most countries. Key trends in 2016 includes the increasing penetration of smart phones in emerging countries; infrastructure improvements and upgrades throughout the world; and looking towards the future – 5G technology. This report provides valuable information, analyses and statistics on the global mobile industry including mobile broadband. Also provided are unique mobile industry case studies on the key developed and emerging markets of the USA, France, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, China, India, Brazil and Australia.
- Global mobile communications market – key statistics and trends;
- Global mobile broadband market – key statistics and trends;
- Global mobile devices market – smartphones, tablets, phablets and wearables;
- Global mobile messaging market – traditional and OTT services;
- Global mobile infrastructure – LTE, LTE-A, VoLTE and 5G;
- Unique case studies on selected mobile markets around the world including Australia, Brazil China, France, India, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and the USA.