For more than a decade Juniper Research has been the go-to analyst house for mobile commerce research, providing top-of-the-range insights combined with robust, reliable forecasts and analysis of this fast moving space.
Juniper's Digital Payment Strategies research provides an essential guide to the key digital payments sectors, covering mobile, online and contactless payments.
- Essential guide to the key digital payments sectors, covering mobile, online and contactless payments.
- In-depth assessment of key disruptive factors, ranging from the migration of content to digital (and thence to mobile) and the rise of ‘couch commerce', to the emergence of new contactless payment technologies.
- Strategic and comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of the digital payments marketplace.
- Invaluable insights from interviews with the leading players across the mobile payments industry, including DonRiver, eServGlobal, TransferTo, VeriFone and Visa Europe.
- 1. To what extent will online payments migrate to mobile and tablet devices over the next 5 years?
- 2. What are the primary drivers underpinning the growth in contactless payments?
- 3. Why are international money transfer deployments stalling in the mobile space?
- 4. What are the key factors that will offset growth in digital content revenues?
- 5. What impact will HCE and the iWallet have on NFC (Near Field Communications) deployments and adoption?
Alibaba, Amazon, American Express, Apple, Argos, Bakinder, Banco Sabadell, Banglalink, Bharti, Boots, Capital One, Costcutter, Discover, Domino's, DonRiver, EA, eBay, EMVCo, eServGlobal, Europay, Giant Eagle, GSMA, IFPI (International Federation of the Phonographic Industry), IRIS Ticketing, ISIS, JingDong, John Lewis, Lovefilm, M&S (Marks & Spencer), Macy's, MasterCard, Moneygram, MTN, Netflix, NXP Semiconductors, Ocado, OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development), Pret A Manger, Rakuten, Safaricom, Safeway, Staples, Starbucks, TfL (Transport for London), The Co-Operative, Tigo, TransferTo, UK Cards Association, UnionPay, Valve, VeriFone, Visa, Visa Europe, Vodacom, Vodafone, W H Smith, Western Union, World Bank, Xoom, Yihaodian, Zain, ZKR (Zolotoya Korona Remittances).
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions, perform what-if analysis; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
Forecast suite includes:
- Country-level forecasts for physical goods purchases by 5 countries: US, Canada, UK, Japan, China.
- Forecasts split by transaction mechanism: mobile, online and contactless.
- Sector Analysis and Regional Analysis tools allowing clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of more than 30 tables and over 1,800 unique data points.