The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain assesses that the global Next Generation Cyber Security market will generate revenues of $35.7 billion in 2016. See comprehensive analysis of the lucrative business prospects within this flourishing new sector.
Now : Cyber security has become one of the most important segments of homeland security in recent years, in lieu of the proliferation of advanced attack software, and the way in which more and more essential systems are coming to rely upon digitalisation. This is especially true in the critical infrastructure sector, where modern industrial control systems (ICS) and SCADA systems have proven particularly vulnerable. This is an example of the business critical news that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 121 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 6 EXCLUSIVE expert interviews - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 209 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Next Generation Cyber Security market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- Global Next Generation Cyber Security market forecasts from 2016-2021
- Regional Next Generation Cyber Security market forecasts from 2016-2021 covering Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America;
- Leading national Next Generation Cyber Security forecasts from 2016-2021 covering China, the USA, Japan, France, the UK, Germany, India, Russia, Italy, Brazil and RoW
- Next Generation Cyber Security submarket forecasts from 2016-2021 covering Application Security, Cloud Security, Content Security, Endpoint Security, and Network Security
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional/country level Next Generation Cyber Security markets from 2016-2021
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- BAE Systems
- Barracuda Networks
- Bay Dynamics
- Cisco Systems
- Check Point
- Herjavec Group
- Hewlett Packard
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks
- Palo Alto Networks
- Watch Guard
- Analysis of game changing technological trends being employed by the leading players and how these will shape the cyber security industry.
- SWOT analysis of the major strengths and weaknesses of the market, together with the opportunities available and the key threats faced.
- Market conclusions & recommendations.
- 6 Full transcripts of exclusive Visiongain interviews with key opinion-leaders in the market, from the following companies:
- Delve Labs
- Digital Guardian
- Spikes Security
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the cyber security value chain.
- Cyber security companies
- Cyber security risk insurance companies
- IT Companies
- Internet of Things (IoT) companies
- Software developers
- Infrastructure security companies
- Chief information officers (CIO)
- Chief executive officers (CEO)
- Chief operating officers (COO
- Commercial directors
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the top companies in the cyber security market. You will find data, trends and predictions.