What are the latest trends on the Insurance telematics market?
Berg Insight estimates that the total number of insurance telematics policies
in force on the European market reached 5.3 million at the end of 2015. Growing
at a compound annual growth rate of 37.2 percent, the number of active
insurance telematics policies in Europe is estimated to reach 25.8 million by
2020. In North America, the total number of insurance telematics policies in
force is forecasted to increase from an estimated 6.3 million policies at the
end of 2015 to reach 42.1 million policies by 2020. Get up to date with the
latest industry trends in this new 190-page strategy report from Berg Insight.
Telematics in Europe and North America is the second strategy report from Berg
Insight analysing the latest developments on the insurance telematics market.
strategic research report from Berg Insight provides you with 190 pages of
unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert
commentary on which to base your business decisions.
from this report:
- Insights from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Comprehensive overview of the insurance telematics value chain and key
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Case studies of more than 40 insurance telematics initiatives.
- Summary of the involvement of vehicle OEMs and mobile operators.
- New data on vehicle populations in Europe and North America.
- Market forecasts by country lasting until