The global market for automotive coatings will grow from nearly $21.0 billion in 2016 to nearly $26.0 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% for the period of 2016-2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for automotive coatings.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Details on the technical and commercial aspects of various layers of automotive coating.
- Breakdowns of the major types of automotive coatings by metrics such as technology, by region, by layer, and by car age.
- Information on the technological innovation, the environmental concerns, and also the regulatory pressures that coating suppliers currently face.
- Insight into the major trends and challenges affecting the market as well as the vendor landscape.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different types of automotive coatings used globally in various types of vehicles. The market is broken down by major types of automotive coatings, by technology, by region, by layer and by car age. The market for automotive coatings is also estimated by layer, regional market and technology. Revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2021 are given for each major type of automotive coating, technology, layer and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets for automotive coatings. It explains the major market drivers of the global automotive coatings industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the global automotive coating market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the automotive coatings industry globally, and discusses the market share of the major players by automotive coating type.
This report has been developed by the market research analysts at BizImpact Knowledge Services LLP, a market research and services company. The project has been managed by Aneesh Kumar, a partner in the company, along with input from various subject matter experts. Aneesh Kumar has more than nine years of experience in handling various custom research projects and has worked with a multinational company on various research assignments on global markets.