‘360 View: Empowering Healthcare Consumers’ examines consumer needs, behaviors, and preferences in healthcare engagement and technology. It presents an overview of consumer health status and chronic condition management, analyzing consumers' adoption and usage of digital health devices and applications. The research includes a deep dive into the unique needs of diabetic patients and family caregivers, who are expected to make up an increasingly large percentage of the market over the coming years.
Use of Health Programs Offered by Employer
U.S. Broadband Households Offered Specified Health Programs by Their Employer
- Segments consumers based on their affinity to healthy living lifestyles, propensity to change behaviors, and familiarity and use of technologies in their daily life
- Examines consumer needs in three major areas: managing chronic conditions, reducing health risks by pursuing wellness and fitness goals, and helping aging parents live safely and independently at home
- Provides adoption and purchase triggers for relevant technologies, devices and applications
- Provides current use of relevant services by brands
- Details the means to engage users with such services for positive behavioral changes
- Tracks adoption of devices and services and reasons for change
“Americans continue to face health challenges, even as the insured population steadily grows. Improvements in IoT technologies have brought new service offerings to health consumers, while app developers continue to refine their solutions to fit the needs of individual populations. The empowered healthcare consumer is one who takes charge of their health status, engaging with services and technologies in a way that suits their needs and lifestyle.” - Harry Wang, Senior Research Director, Parks Associates.