This new report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers insightful analysis of the global automotive big data market. Visiongain assesses that the revenue of the automotive big data market will exceed $4.7 billion in 2016. Automotive Big Data is undeniably one of the fastest growing submarkets in the car safety and security sector.
What will you discover from this report?
• How will the automotive big data market evolve and what is driving and restraining the market dynamics?
• How will each one of the automotive big data submarket segments grow and which technologies will prevail?
• How will the national markets change by 2026 and which country will lead the automotive big data market?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• And what are the trends in the automotive big data market?
We break down the most important sub segment of the automotive industry but also the key big data type’s, telematics providers’, and countries’ market shares, revenue forecasts and characteristics that will make them lead this specific submarket.
Now: "Car connectivity brings Big Data opportunities". This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain’s objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in automotive big data.. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 143 in-depth tables, charts and graphs, and trends – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 150 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global automotive big data market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global automotive big data market forecast and analysis from 2016-2026
• Forecasts & analysis of the 5 automotive big data submarket revenues between 2016 and 2026
- ADAS / Autonomous
- User Experience / Feature Tracking
• 5 Regional automotive big data market forecasts and analysis from 2016-2026
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
• 10 Leading national automotive big data market forecasts and analysis from 2016-2026
- South Korea
• Overview and analysis of the role of standards and regulations
• Analysis of the solutions and applications for automotive big data
• SWOT analysis of the automotive big data market
• Profiles of 10 leading companies involved in the automotive big data market as well as their automotive telematics product portfolio.
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Motor
- General Motors
- Honda Motor
- Tesla Motors
• Key technologies analysed which are driving growth in automotive big data
- Connected Car
- Vehicle to Everything Telematics (V2X, V2I, V2P, V2G, V2V Communications,
- Self-Driving Autonomous Vehicles (AV)
- Usage-Based Insurance (UBI)
- Pay As You Drive (PAYD)
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
• Conclusions and recommendations
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the automotive value chain
• Automotive Manufacturers (OEMs)
• Aftermarket companies for connected vehicles
• Connectivity solution companies
• Data transfer & IT companies
• Car cyber security start-ups
• Automotive safety systems companies
• ADAS companies
• AEB, FCW and avoidance companies
• WLAN solution companies
• Telematics solution companies
• Infotainment companies
• Diagnostics companies
• Connectivity companies
• V2X safety and security companies
• Telecommunication companies
• Collision research institutes
• Business intelligence analyst
• Marketing manager
• Business development manager
• Managing director (MD)
• Commercial director
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the automotive market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.