Head-up displays are partially translucent displays, which provide information to operator on the screen, such that operators do not need to look down to view information. This product was initially designed and developed for military aircrafts during World War II to provide information about armament, navigation, etc., to pilots on the aircrafts’ windshield. Thus, growing military spending by various countries boosted demand for HUDs across the globe over the past few years. However, rising technological advancements has enabled manufacturers to offer this sophisticated technology to various end user sectors such as automotive, civil aviation, etc., at competitive prices. Moreover, growing need for safety and rising road accidents is driving integration of head-up displays in the automotive industry, majorly in mid-size and basic car segments.
According to “Global Head-up Display Market By Technology, By Component, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021”, global head-up display market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 20% during 2016-2021.Defense and automotive sectors were the major demand generators for head-up displays across the globe, owing to rising demand for deploying latest technology in military aircrafts and increasing need for road safety among passengers. Moreover, growing technological advancements and declining average selling prices of head-up displays across the globe are further fueling adoption of this technology in the automotive and civil aviation sectors across the globe. North America dominated global head-up display market due to expanding luxury & premium car market in the region. “Global Head-up Display Market By Technology, By Component, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” discusses the following aspects of global head-up display market:
• Global Head-up Display Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis: By Technology (Cathode Ray Tube, Light Emitting Diode, Micro Electro Mechanical System & Optical Waveguide), By Component (Type Video Generator, Display Panel, Display Combiner, Display Projector & Others), By End User (Defense, Automotive, Civil Aviation & Others)
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of global head-up display market.
• To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with various head-up display manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.