The global market for automobile sensors
reached nearly $23.5 billion in 2015, $26.3 billion in 2016, and should reach
$43.4 billion by 2021, a five year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6%
from 2016 to 2021.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for automotive sensor
technology, where automobiles are considered to include all passenger
cars, light commercial vehicles (LCVs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015,
estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates
(CAGRs) through 2021.
- Details covering key areas in the production of an automobile
that have advanced with the use of sensors, and the markets for these sensors
in various applications and regions.
- A look at the development and deployment of a number of sensing
technologies and the introduction of advanced electronic systems, and the
challenges regarding their robustness, reliability, quality and cost.
- Information on the increased demand for convenience, comfort,
safety, efficiency and environmental protection, all of which are factors
driving market growth.
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry.
MARKET FOR AUTOMOBILE SENSORS, 2014-2021